Scrolling through my Facebook News Feed, I noticed a picture of a scale. A friend of mine weighed herself and posted her progress because she started a fitness challenge. She had already lost 3 pounds and I thought… THAT’S IT! I need to do something because I’ve been slacking.
So, right at that moment (it was Monday morning at 8am), I decided to start the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse! Anyway, I came down with a nasty cold and fever due to a sweaty run in the cold just over the weekend. But, I decided to stick it out. Afterall, I already posted my “before” weight picture of the scale. No backing out now, right? Anyhoo…. my initial weigh-in was 123lbs. Then on Tuesday morning (Day 2) I weigh-in at 119lbs. ….say what? I lost 4lbs already?? Wow, I knew I had a lot of garbage and excess water to get rid of but didn’t think I’d see that much of a difference in 1 day! Wednesday came around and I weighed in at 117lbs! I lost another 2 ??? FINAL WEIGH-IN on Thursday…. 116lbs. I lost a total of 7 lbs in 3 days! Whoa….
Don’t believe me? Here are the pics I posted each day on Facebook.
So I got tons of comments and messages from people that wanted to know more about this cleanse and I figured I should probably post it here!
What Is The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
The Shakeology 3 day cleanse as the name implies is a program that you follow for 3 days that is designed to rid your body of any toxins, chemicals, and junk. This allows your body to process nutrients more efficiently which will in turn increase your body’s ability to lose weight through exercise and healthy eating. So simply put, the goal of the Shakeology 3 day cleanse it to optimize your body’s performance. By the way if you don’t know anything about Shakeology, go to the following blog post to learn what this stuff can do for you- Shakeology.
The main goal for the Shakeology 3 day cleanse isn’t for you to lose weight, but typically many people do lose weight. I’ve heard of people getting some amazing results with it and the average weight loss is 3 to 5 pounds in only 3 days. If you are already an athlete and you eat a clean and healthy diet, then you are less likely to lose weight, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse.
Is The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse Like Your Typical Cleanse Where You Eat Hardly Anything And Feel Like A Zombie?
No, the Shakeology 3 day cleanse isn’t like your typical cleanse. A typical cleanse is where you have VERY few calories and VERY few nutrients for a few days to a few weeks. The Shakeology 3 day cleanse is a calorie restricted regimen, but it’s a nutrient dense plan. It depends on how you follow the plan, but with the Shakeology 3 day cleanse you’ll be eating often and be taking in anywhere between 800 to 1,200 calories per day. It’s advised that you take in more calories than that if you need too. So unlike most traditional cleanses you won’t be walking around your office all day feeling like a zombie for weeks. Now Let’s go into the “why.” Why exactly do people do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse?
Why & When To Do The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
People do cleanses for a number of reasons, but the most popular reasons are to lose weight, and/or to “cleanse” your body of toxins and junk. I’ve heard of people doing the Shakeology 3 day cleanse after they get home from a vacation where they’ve been eating lots of junk and drinking lots of alcohol, I’ve heard of brides doing it before their wedding so they can get rid of as much excess weight as possible before their big day, and I’ve heard of people doing it before they start their fitness journey.
So then why and when vary from person to person, but the the one fact that remains is that if you’re going to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse and you want to see results, you MUST stick with it and follow the regimen exactly as it’s laid out.
What Do You Need For The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
Here’s your shopping list so that you can get started with the Shakeology 3 day cleanse. This is exactly what you need and as I’ve mentioned before, I highly advise that you get everything and follow the program to a T.
1. Bag Of Shakeology. You’ll need to go ahead and get yourself a bag of Shakeology by clicking here. This will be a 30 day bag. If you are serious about losing weight or just being fit and healthy then I highly recommend that you not only use Shakeology during the Shakeology 3 day cleanse, but that you also make it a part of your daily eating habits. My husband and I use Shakeology daily and it has had a major impact on our lives. Also, I recommend that when you order your Shakeology that you get it on the Home Direct aka Auto Ship plan. You will get free shipping and be saving a ton of money by doing that and you’ll also get free stuff.
2. Green Tea. You can buy individual bags of green tea at just about any grocery store. I recommend getting the natural and organic green tea tea bags. You’ll need at least 6 tea bags.
3. Fruit (optional). This is optional, but if you need the added calories then you’ll need to have some fruit that you enjoy such as apples, oranges, bananas, pears, etc. You’ll want to have enough so that you can eat 1 or 2 pieces of fruit per day.
4. Salad. I recommend that you avoid the iceberg lettuce and just buy a bag of the “darker green” lettuce. Iceberg lettuce has a very low nutrient density and it’s really just like eating water. So get a bag of spinach leaves or other darker green salad.
5. Chicken Or Fish (optional). This is also optional, but when I do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse it won’t be optional for me. If you decide to get this you’ll need enough for 3 dinners to either go on top of your salad or with your salad. Obviously it needs to be natural, white grilled with no additives (nothing fried).
Step By Step Instructions On How To Do The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse
So you’ve committed to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse and to stick with it no matter what. Congrats for making that commitment! Below is a document that will walk you through the Shakeology 3 day cleanse and what exactly you’ll be eating each day and when. There’s also an FAQ section and an article that talks about the science behind the Shakeology 3 day cleanse. Print this document out since it will be your eating plan for the next 3 days…
Click Above Link For Instructions On How To Do The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
I get many people asking me how much the “Cleanse” costs… well, it isn’t a separate product from the Shakeology full month supply. But as stated above, you should incorporate Shakeology in your daily routine (replacing 1 meal per day). So, you will be using servings from your monthly supply AS PART of your Cleanse!
HERE’S THE COST BREAKDOWN:
1) RETAIL COST: $4.00/meal which comes to approx. $119 (plus Tax & S/H)
>> you want to order it on “HD” (Home Direct or Auto-Ship) which S/H is free + gifts!
2) COACH COST: $3.00/meal which comes to approx. $89.96 (plus tax)
>> Monthly Coach Membership fees is a very minimal $14.99 *notice it’s still cheaper*
There are more perks to ordering it on a Coach Membership…ask me for details!
Once again, make sure to order your Shakeology 3 day cleanse Shakeology shakes asap so you can get going with the cleanse.
WATCH THIS >> Shakeology From the Fields Video. Find out just where the ingredients come from!